If you've got a flight to catch, carsharing is one of the easiest and cheapest ways of getting to Frankfurt Airport (FRA). We've partnered up with most major airports in Europe so you can enjoy seamless connections to different travel destinations.
You can use free carsharing parking spots at Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1, so driving car2go to the airport has never been more convenient. When you arrive, the parking gate will open for you automatically.
Frankfurt Airport may seem far out, but it's part of our Home Area!
Just landed and looking for an easy way to get to Frankfurt city center? All you have to do is have the car2go app ready, reserve a vehicle at the airport, and start walking to the Frankfurt P2 carsharing parking area. No need to search for a car rental station and fill out mountains of paperwork – just take car2go carsharing. Carsharing is cheaper than taxis or regular car rentals and lets you park for free within the Frankfurt Home Area.
1. Follow the signs to Terminal 1 and P2 (Airport City Mall)
2. Follow the signs to Carsharing parking and car2go
3. Take the connecting tunnel and keep left until you reach the elevator in (Parkreihe) 211
4. Our cars are located at parking row (Parkreihe) 611
5. The parking barrier will open automatically when you leave
The airport fee applies when you start or end your trip at Frankfurt Airport. This comes on top of your usual trip costs, but trust us – it's still cheaper than a taxi! For more information, please see our pricing page: